Open topic with navigation
Edit hours or assignment
You have the option to adjust the start and end time of your shift and include a reason.
- Click on a worked shift to 'Edit hours or assignment' from the shift menu.
- Select the 'Start and End' times to adjust.
- In the 'Adjustment reason', you can select 'Busy', 'Slow', 'Sick', 'Relief late', 'Under staffed', 'Time change', and 'Other'. You can specify a reason for 'Other'.
- Also, you can add yourself to any shift you're not scheduled to work in the 'Pure adjustment provider' section.
Pure adjustment provider: Picking up extra hours outside of your scheduled shifts.
- You can use the 'Pure adjustment provider' by selecting the 'Edit hours or assignment' option when clicking on a provider's name in the 'Master' tab. Select the start/end times. Lastly, click the 'Save' button to apply the change.