Open topic with navigation
Add Group: To create a new 'Provider Group', click the 'Add Group' button within the menu. The 'Provider group' window will display and here you can start entering in the 'Group Name' and 'Precedence'.
1. Provider Group Name: This is used as a label. You can name the group whatever you want. The asterisk indicates that it's a required field.
2. Active: Provider groups can be disabled. When a provider group is disabled, the providers in the group are not included in new schedules. Additionally, the schedule cannot be published to providers in disabled groups.
3. Max. number of Need Off requests per day:Limits the 'Need off' number per day per provider group counted toward the limit defined for the total number of need off requests. When the option is used, only shift and time off requests that encompass the entire day are counted.
4. Maximum number of days off per provider per schedule:Limits the number of days off per provider per schedule within the provider group.The maximum number of days off allowed per schedule period is enforced when defining future off requests. For provider groups with non-monthly schedules, the number of days off allowed is prorated per month. Shifts marked as 'Need off' as a result of the 'Shift off prior to day off' rule *are* counted *when* the 'off-all-day-only' option is *not* selected. Only 'Need off' requests are counted toward the total. All days when a provider is off as a result of at least one need off request. Days when a provider is off as a result of their 'Can't do' settings but for which they do not have 'Need off' requests are not counted toward the limit.
5. Precedence: This means the priority of the group. At present, the precedence is informational only.
Edit Group: Select a 'Provider Group' then click the 'Edit Group' button in the top menu or double-click on the name of the group. The 'Provider group' window will open and here you can make your edits to the 'Name', 'Active', 'Max. number of Need Off requests per day', 'Maximum number of days off per provider per schedule' and 'Precedence'.
Note: All providers that are in groups for which limits are not defined are subject to the limits specified at the level of the location.