Open topic with navigation
A searchable log of emails and text messages sent to providers and user is available to location administrators.
- Select the 'Admin' tab
- Click on 'View Emails'
- Enter in email address or name within the 'Recipient name or email' text field.
- Select 'Find' from the top menu
- You can also search by 'From' or 'Content' for your location.
- A list of emails and mobile notifications will be displayed below.
Date range: Choose a date range from the calendar pop ups.
Recipient name or email: Enter in name or email address into this field.
Location: By default your location will be selected. If you're associated with multiple groups, then you can choose the other groups from the menu.
From: You can search by the From field.
Type: Sort by Email, Mobile notification or both.
Content: You have the following options to choose from:
- Bad emails are detected automatically. Once an email address is found to be bad, no further message will be sent to that address.
- In email messages detailing schedule changes, the print names assigned to the providers involved in the change is included when the providers' print name differs from their last name.
- Password change notifications are sent to all of the email addresses on record for the user changing their password.
- User are notified via email when their profile changes.