Open topic with navigation
Edit the hours worked for the shift and include an optional adjustment reason.
- Select the 'Adjust' check box to modify the 'Start & End' times of the shift.
- Enter in the updated 'Start & End' times in the menus located in the 2nd row.
- The Hours and Adjustment will automatically update for you.
Adjustment reason: (Optional) Selections available are: 'Busy', 'Slow', 'Sick', 'Relief late', 'Under staffed', 'Time change', and 'Other'.
You can specify a reason for 'Other'. A free text comment can be entered for shifts when the 'As-worked' and 'As-scheduled' hours for the shift match. The comment is included in the 'Hours report'.
- To reschedule a provider from an assigned shift, select the 'Provider' menu to choose another provider name.
- To unschedule an assigned shift, click the 'Clear' button.
Note: You'll receive warnings if the shift is over or under the scheduled time.
- The shift is over scheduled. Number of hours assigned to providers exceeds than the number of hours for the shift.
- The shift is under scheduled. Number of hours assigned to providers is less than the number of hours for the shift.