Open topic with navigation
Assignment email reminders: Select a number of days in advance that you would like to receive an email reminder of your scheduled shifts. For example, select '5 days before' to receive a daily email reminding you of all shifts you are scheduled to work for the current date and the subsequent 5 days. The 'Weekly' option if you want to receive a once a week email reminding you of your scheduled shifts for the upcoming week. Select 'Never' if you do not want to receive any reminder emails.
Note: Providers can suppress the comments from their scheduler in the schedule email reminders section, 'Do not include general administrator comments'.
Request email reminders:(Optional) Reminders will be sent as specified by your schedule administrator. Request reminders are sent the following number of days before the due date: .
Do not send options: Choose as many Do not send options as you prefer.
- If 'No notification for publishing of schedules in which I am not included' is selected, you will not receive a notification to view 'Requests', 'Draft', and 'Master' schedules.
- For support staff privileges only, the 'No notification of schedule changes for which the providers assigned do not change' option must be set by a location administrator.
- Suppress the notification when the hours are adjusted, but the shift assignment is not changed to a different provider.
Swap meet advisories: The 'Swap Meet' lists shifts that are available for rescheduling. Select a check box to indicate when you want to be notified of these available shifts.
- Email notifications for non-urgent swap meet proposals are sent subject to the email notification option 'Swap-meet advisories' specified by each provider.
- If a swap meet proposal is set as 'urgent', then the proposal notification will be sent to all providers when it is created, unless the option 'Suppress notifications sent for urgent proposals that are not user-directed' is set for the location.
- User can suppress notifications for urgent 'Swap Meet' proposals
- If 'Never' is selected for periodic 'Swap Meet' notifications, then the notifications that urgent proposals are closed are automatically suppressed.
Note: If there are no shifts assigned to the provider for the days included in the period covered by reminder, the email reminder notification is not sent.