Open topic with navigation
How to update the grace period for the location
- The schedule administrator can adjust the grace period for the location in the 'Admin' tab options.
- After the check box is checked, select the 'Edit Location' button or double-click on the name of the location.
- Scroll down to the 'Due dates, locking, retention' tab.
- The 'Locking grace period (days)' option can be updated from 0 to 14.
- Lastly, click 'Save Changes' to apply update.
- Providers will need to confirm their hours within the set grace period number of days.
- The schedule will automatically lock after the number of grace period days.
- Generate reports for the 'As-worked' schedule in the 'Scheduler' tab.