Open topic with navigation
Provider Availability Report
Export all the provider off requests in tabular format.
- Locations: Lists all 'Locations' within your group.
- Report period: Select your 'schedule range' period first and then click on dates included to pick the specific date from the calendar popup.
- Rows: Track one of the following selections to be sorted by 'Providers' or 'Dates'.
- Off days: Specify between 'Full days off' or 'Any shift off'.
- Full days off: Shows only providers as 'Need off' or 'Wish off' for the whole day
- Any shift off: A day is counted as 'off' for a provider if the provider has requested one or more shifts off (as specified by the 'Off types' option) for that day.
Off types: To track time off, specify 'Cycle off', 'Need off', and 'Wish off' or one or the other.
Off reasons: (Optional) If the 'Off reason tracking' is enabled from the 'Admin' tab > 'Edit Location' screen > 'Provider requests' tab, this option will display. Track the following Admin, CME, Personal, Vacation, Custom 1, and Custom 2 off reasons.
Include itemized requests: In addition to the provider availability matrix, the availability report now includes itemized requests. The itemized requests are available when option 'Include itemized requests' is selected in the report options screen. The itemized requests are added to the excel report as a tab named 'Itemized requests'. It includes the 'Request on' shifts as well as 'Need off', and 'Wish off' sorted by shift and day.
Active providers only: Views only 'Active' providers.
- Click 'Export' to generate the 'Provider availability report' to an Excel spreadsheet, Comma separated values, or an HTML file.
- 'Availability stats' is included in the worksheet. The aggregate statistics include the number of days marked as need off, the number of shifts marked either as need off or wish off, and the number requested shift assignments.