Open topic with navigation
Modify the start and end times for a shift in this version of the schedule. You have the ability to update your schedule shift times after the schedule has been created.
- This option allows you to change the shift time within the revision screen.
- You can make this change only for a day on the weekend, multiple days or weeks.
- To change Shift times, click on 'Shift times' within the revision screen 'Providers menu', the 'Modify shift start and end times' window displays
- Shift: Select a shift name from the available shifts listed in the drop down list.
- Current start and end times: The original start and end times will display for the shift selected by default.
- Date range: Choose any date within the current schedule period.
- New start and end times: Enter in the new start and end times from the drop down menus.
- Shift adjustment warnings: The change will be noted for each day and provider names listed within your date range. If you need to make a manual adjustment the red text informs you of what needs to be updated.
- Click 'Save' to update the shift times within the current version.
- The page will process and update the shift time.
- You can check the shift details by hovering over the shift name within the schedule.
- This change would only affect the 'Date range' you selected. You cannot select future schedule periods.
- The start and end time for shifts can be modified for either a entire schedule or a subset of a schedule.
- See 'Update Shift times in current version' for more details.