Open topic with navigation
Verifying a mobile number
The verification of mobile numbers is done from the user profile in the 'Phone' tab.
- Click on the 'Profile' button in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the 'Phone' tab.
- Select your 'Mobile' provider from the menu.
- Click on the 'Verify number' button.
- You'll receive a text message with the code from email@example.com.
- Example: 4559 is your ByteBloc confirmation code
- Now, you'll have to copy the code from your phone and enter it into the 'Code' text field.
- Click the 'Validate code' and 'Save' buttons to apply the change.
- Next, click on the Staff tab.
- Choose the 'User Options' button from the menu.
- Scroll down to the 'Text Messages' tab.
- The 'Receive text message notifications' check box needs to be selected to receive text messages.
- See 'Text Messages' for more details.