Open topic with navigation
How to add an Administrator account
- Select the 'Staff' tab.
- Click on the 'Add User' button to create a new end user.
- Enter in the last name and email address.
- Click the 'Next' button to continue.
- Select the check box for 'Create a new user'. This will only show if they're multiple end users with the same last name.
- In the Main tab, enter in the 'First name'. (Required field)
- Next, select the 'Privileges' tab to set up the permissions.
- Now, click the check box for 'User is active at this location' to enable their privilege.
- Select one of the 'Administrative privileges'.
- Lastly, click the 'Save' button to apply the changes.
- The login email will be automatically sent once the account is activated with a default password.
- See 'Staff' for more information.