Open topic with navigation
How to create a fake provider
You could create a fake provider called, 'OPEN' and add this fake provider to the empty shifts. The print name can be whatever you want. (XXX, Any, Empty, Unscheduled, Uncovered, etc...)
- In the 'Staff' tab, click the 'Add User' button to create a new end user
- Enter in the last name (OPEN) and email address (you can use a fake email address).
- Click the 'Next' button to continue.
- Select the check box for 'Create a new user'.
- In the 'Main' tab, you can enter in the first name (OPEN).
- Next, select the 'Privileges' tab to set up the permissions.
- Now, click the check box for 'User is active at this location'.
- Then, select the check box for 'User is a provider at this location'.
- Next, you can set up the permissions in the 'Provider privileges' section.
- Lastly, click the 'Save' button for the changes to apply.