Open topic with navigation
Publish a Requests version
- Click on the 'Scheduler' tab.
- Select the schedule listed in the schedules.
- Choose the latest working revision.
- In the 'Version info' of the top menu, click on the 'New Version' button.
- Select the Requests" version from the 'Version purpose' drop down menu.
- By default, the 'Version description' will be 'Requests'.
- Now, you have the option to change the title and check any Future off requests.
- In the 'Publication' section, set the open date/time and close date/time for your provider groups.
- A specific provider group can be excluded from receiving a publication notification by selecting the 'Do not publish' check box.
- Modifications can be made to the 'Publication subject' and the 'Publication note' of the email message.
- Click on the 'Save' button to create the 'Requests' version.
- You'll be prompted to confirm, 'The new version of the schedule was created. Edits of the schedule will apply to the new version.' Click 'OK' to continue.
- The publication notification will be sent per the open date/time.
- See 'New Version' for more information