Open topic with navigation
Schedule key not updated in existing version
If you've updated the 'Title & Key' within the Scheduler portal, and you would like the 'Title & Key' to be updated within the current schedule period.
- Then, you'll need to click on the schedule period from the 'Scheduler' tab.
- Select your schedule period from the schedules and double-click on the version.
- In the 'Display & print' section of the menu, select the 'Title & Key' button.
- The Schedule title and key window displays.
- Now you can remove, update or add comments, shifts and titles within the 'Formatted key' and 'Free form key'.
- Note: If you need to add a new shift, click on the Defaults button within the Formatted key. It will automatically add the new shift to the bottom of the list. You can also, use the drag and drop feature to order the shift name. If you want more space to write, I would suggest using the 'Free form key'. You have the option to choose from Plain text or Formatted text.
- Lastly, click the 'Save' button to update the schedule key for this version.
- See 'Schedule title and key' for more information