Open topic with navigation
Publish a Draft schedule
- Click on the 'Scheduler' tab.
- Select the schedule listed in the schedules.
- Choose the latest working revision.
- In the Version info of the top menu, click on the 'New Version' button.
- Select the 'Draft' version from the 'Version purpose' drop down menu.
- By default, the 'Version description' will be 'Draft'.
- A schedule can have multiple 'Draft' versions. Each provider group can be given access to at most one draft in the 'Provider group access' section.
- Now, you have the option to change the title and review conflicts before publishing.
- In the 'Publication' section, set the open date/time and close date/time for your provider groups.
- A specific provider group can be excluded from receiving a publication notification by selecting the 'Do not publish' check box.
- The 'Opens' date/time can be set to current date and time by selecting the '>>Now' link.
- If you use multiple provider groups, you can copy the settings by clicking on the '>>Copy settings to all other provider groups' link.
- Modifications can be made to the 'Publication email subject' and the 'Publication email note' of the email message.
- Click on the 'Save' button to create the 'Draft' version.
- You'll be prompted to confirm, 'The new version of the schedule was created. Edits of the schedule will apply to the new version.' Click 'OK' to continue.
- The standard email notification will be sent out to everyone letting them know the schedule is available and it will be accessible in the 'Provider' tab.
- See 'New Version' for more information