Open topic with navigation
If you would like to start from scratch with only the time off requests and locked shifts, you can recreate the schedule.
- Select the 'Scheduler' tab and click on the 'Manage' button from the ribbon menu.
- Click the schedule youâ€™re working on in the drop down menu.
- Then, click the check box next to the working revision. You can only recreate a 'Working revision', 'Requests' or 'Draft' version.
- Now, select the 'Recreate Schedule' button from the menu
- You will need to select the version, workload and priority requests, and confirm to proceed.
- Lastly, click the 'Save' button.
- Locked shifts and shift and time off requests will be preserved.
- The new version will be called, 'Reinitialization of schedule'.
- 'As-scheduled', 'As-worked', and final revisions cannot be recreated. A schedule can be recreated when it has only working or request revisions.
- See 'Workload and priority requests' for more details regarding this feature.