Open topic with navigation
Publish requests, draft, and work schedules to providers, and manage the description and title for schedule versions. A list of all the schedules created for your account are accessible from the drop down menu. You also, have the capability of deleting a working revision, changing a lock date on an older or current schedule, recreating a schedule, and reprocess future off requests.
- To access manage schedule publication and version information screen, click on 'Manage' within the Scheduler ribbon menu.
- Edit Version: To edit an existing version, select the schedule from the drop down menu, click on the check box next to the version, and select 'Edit Version'.
- Delete Version: Delete the selected version of the schedule. This operation cannot be undone.
- Set Lock Date: Set the lock date for the selected schedule.
- Recreate Schedule: Delete all revisions and recreate the schedule.
- Reprocess Future Off: Reprocess the future off request for the current request schedule. Select a schedule from the drop down menu, click on the check box next to the 'Requests' version, and select 'Reprocess Future Off'. You'll be prompted with a message, 'Are you sure the future off requests should be reprocessed for this schedule?'. Click 'OK' to continue.