Open topic with navigation
Access Automation tool
Create a new working revision from the "Requests" version to access the Automation section within the navigation menu.
- Click on the 'Scheduler' tab.
- Select the schedule listed in the schedules.
- Choose the 'Requests' version and double-click.
- Notice the 'Automate' section is not available in the navigation menu.
- In the Version info of the top menu, click on the 'New Version' button.
- By default, the 'Version description' is a 'Working revision'.
- In the 'Version description', you can change the name per your preference.
- The 'Automation' section will display within the menu navigation in between the 'Providers' and 'Display & print' sections.
- Directly click on Automate to start working on the schedule. Select the 'Provider settings' to make any adjustments to the shift settings for each provider, and review the data within the 'Summary'.