Open topic with navigation
How to Reset format in a current version
If you've changed your 'Print' and 'Display' settings in the Scheduler portal after a schedule was created, you can click on the Reset format button to update the schedule version with current settings.
- Click on the 'Scheduler' tab.
- Now select a schedule period from the schedules.
- Double-click on the latest version.
- In the 'Display & print' section of the menu, select the 'Reset format' button.
- The 'Reset display or print format' window displays.
- By default the 'Display format' and 'Print format' check boxes are selected.
- Note: If you only made a change to one of the screens, please make sure that check box is selected.
- Click the 'Save' button for the changes to apply.
- The page will process the new 'Print'/'Display' settings to this version